Very serious EE dilemma! Please I need some advice

TheIBstudents

I started out doing my EE in chemistry around June this year, this is when we had to hand in our first drafts. However, the more I look into it, the more I realise how failed my experiment is, since the topic is very flawed. My topic is Catalase Kinetics. And I compared my results with MITs and there was a deviation (from theory) in both our results. The problem is that my teacher is not replying to me on message, i sent her a message 10 days ago and then another one today which she ignored as well. Furthermore, she changed my EE status on managebac as concerned. I have no idea as to what to do, with the deadline being in a month I am very stressed out.

Personally, i see only two options.

1. Change my topic, but then ti what? Planning, conducting, researching and writing a chemistry EE in a month seems impossible (the deadline for the final ee draft is surprisingly September set by my school fml)

2. Change my topic to English Lang Lit and do a literary comparison (between perfume and the collector, i have both of these books available) or just do a literary analysis of a single book? (any suggestions)?

Any advice, help or ideas would be lovely.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7 August 2017 at 10:08 PM, TheIBstudents said:

I started out doing my EE in chemistry around June this year, this is when we had to hand in our first drafts. However, the more I look into it, the more I realise how failed my experiment is, since the topic is very flawed. My topic is Catalase Kinetics. And I compared my results with MITs and there was a deviation (from theory) in both our results. The problem is that my teacher is not replying to me on message, i sent her a message 10 days ago and then another one today which she ignored as well. Furthermore, she changed my EE status on managebac as concerned. I have no idea as to what to do, with the deadline being in a month I am very stressed out.

Personally, i see only two options.

1. Change my topic, but then ti what? Planning, conducting, researching and writing a chemistry EE in a month seems impossible (the deadline for the final ee draft is surprisingly September set by my school fml)

2. Change my topic to English Lang Lit and do a literary comparison (between perfume and the collector, i have both of these books available) or just do a literary analysis of a single book? (any suggestions)?

Any advice, help or ideas would be lovely.  

I can't advice you much, but I can tell you that I was able to write my EE in a couple of weeks and still got an A (and I also changed my topics and subjects many times during the 2 years), so don't worry about the time. Everything is possible!