B&M SL IA - word count + other things

I'm writing my first IA draft and I realise that I am very wordy, or maybe I'm putting too many details in but I've only done my introduction and social factors for my STEEPLE and I am now up to 1034 words..? I'm thinking of just doing a PEST analysis instead, but I still want to do my SWOT analysis. So my questions are:

1. Do words count if they are in a table?

2. Do I need to define what a PEST/SWOT analysis is before getting to the details like we're supposed to in exams?

3. Is it bad to be citing information and statistics from a lot of other places other than the supporting documents that you're including in the appendix? Is it bad to be having so many supporting stats in the first place? It feels like most of my 'commentary' is mostly describing what the market environment is like, accounting for why it's like how it is, with a tiny bit of "so what" at the end. Again, just based on my social factors. I kind of want to paste that para here to ask but that'll prob bite me back later...could I pm somebody?

4. "Will the implementation of localisation strategies be enough to allow Airbnb to circumvent the threats that the Chinese market poses?" Does this sound like a rhetorical question? My friend says it sounds like a rhetorical question T.T How would I make my RQ sound less like a rhetorical question?

5. Could I just exceed the word limit for the 1st draft cuz I get super attached to my words :irene: (this is semi-rhetorical hah =l )

Thank you!

(pandas are soo cute <3)

• 1 month later...