My IA was remarked from 16 to 6, but I can't know why

LittleDeer

Is there a way to find out why my global politics IA was remarked from 16 to 6? I've decided to retake it, but how can I do it if I don't know what mistakes I'm making? My supervisor doesn't know either, hence she cannot help me in writing a new IA. Anyone else had such a situation? What can I do now? Please help me.

Edited by LittleDeer

20 minutes ago, kw0573 said:

To retake IA, you have to also retake the exams. Such drastic decrease is likely your teacher do not know the expectations. IB returned the marks with comments to your coordinator, who after reading the coments can have the IA re-moderated.

Yes, I'm going to retake the exams as well. Are you sure the coordinator received comments to specific IAs? She told me that IB doesn't send comments to IAs and it only sends comments to the exams and other external works for a certain fee. Isn't it so?

Thank you for your reply!

43 minutes ago, LittleDeer said:

Yes, I'm going to retake the exams as well. Are you sure the coordinator received comments to specific IAs? She told me that IB doesn't send comments to IAs and it only sends comments to the exams and other external works for a certain fee. Isn't it so?

Thank you for your reply!

You will not receive candidate-specific comments on IAs because IB does not mark all IAs. IB should have provided overall improvements the school should make. 

• 2 weeks later...