Universities in America

Abu

Okay, so I might be going to America. What I want to know, is that being international student and all, would I get unconditional offers? So basically, if I get 35 points as predicted score, would I be able to sit back, and enjoy the unconditional, while I would be ale to slack off, and just get the diploma while getting into my uni of choice?

yes you would! in America it's not about what grade you get inr the final thing, it's how prepared you look for Uni when you apply. You're either in or out!

and I wouldn't advise to slack off even if you're in. I mean dude it's once in a lifetime you can get this right! get it right the first time!!!! :P

Predicted 41 without bonus <---- which was what she got her acceptance on. US unis give out acceptances before the exams so either you're in or you're out. The final IB score doesn't have much to do with it. But still ended up getting 41 (with bonus).

She also got full marks on her Maths SAT I and she applied for Maths (now she's switched to molecular biology instead).

Wait, actually she got accepted into Dartmouth as well.

PS: And please, no txt speak, it's against the Rules. That means you is spelt "you" not "u" and your is not spelt "ur". Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...