External '18 Aims:

• Math SL: 7
  • Econ HL: 7
  • Business HL: 7
  • ESS: 7
  • Arabic B HL: 6
  • English Lang&Lit A SL: 5

Total: 39 + EE/TOK

Do you think these are attainable, especially considering I got lucky with ESS and probably deserve a 4 in that subject?

9 minutes ago, shellziess said:

Statistically I would say Maths and ESS are the hardest to achieve a 7 in, so is economics if you are not perfect in it. So I would prepare to not have high hopes but continue striving for these grades and I am sure you won't be far off.

Considering I have to catch up on ESS on 4 different chapters, I am not good at ToF Econ, and I've got a 3 in my IOC, its honestly looking like my grades are going down, not up :(

I was lucky I had one subject less to study for, as maths studies was an easy 7 for me. But in terms of IB2, I recommend finishing all your IA's, EE and TOK stuff before mocks so from mocks on you can focus on exams. Beware that mocks are only the first part of your studying journey so even if you do not achieve high grades you can learn a lot from mocks. I cannot explicitly tell you my studying strategy coz for every person that is different. Test out a few strategies and see what fits best. 

Just now, shellziess said:

I was lucky I had one subject less to study for, as maths studies was an easy 7 for me. But in terms of IB2, I recommend finishing all your IA's, EE and TOK stuff before mocks so from mocks on you can focus on exams. Beware that mocks are only the first part of your studying journey so even if you do not achieve high grades you can learn a lot from mocks. I cannot explicitly tell you my studying strategy coz for every person that is different. Test out a few strategies and see what fits best. 

Thanks for your help/advice :) out of curiousity whyd you study in Israel? Nothing against that but there are some brilliant unis in EU (uni of Manchester for example) that would take you easily