Jack1474

Hi there,

First of all, as you might appreciate, I have moved your thread to the Maths HL sub-forum. Please post new threads in the right sub-forum in the future, that makes the job easier for everyone and will give you better responses quicker! :)

Second, we at IBSurvival have a rule that we will not do anyone's job for them, simply because that would be in violation of IB's rules and regulations. If we actively undermine the IB, we might face some serious trouble, and no one wants that. Right now, you're asking us to suggest topics you can work on, which would fall under this rule. You can ask us to evaluate your ideas and suggest improvements, but we cannot start the process for you.

For that reason, why don't you start by identifying why you want to do your IA on integration or differentiation? From there, think about what possible topics you can work on, come back to us and we can take it from there? If you really cannot figure out any topics whatsoever, then you should at least give us something to work with, for instance why the topics you've thought of would be impossible. 

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

1. Did you check out IB publishing and read all samples? They are good and this can give you good knowledge and you can take something similar to that. 

2. Did you check 200 ideas for math exploration. All exploration ideas there are great and even i found mine from there

3. You dont have to do extremely complicated work. The first one is normal but it depends how hard you find it. There are students who model cooling of tea and get 7 from it.

I hope these ones worked out for you. Good luck