Court

Okay so I have to turn in a group 4 research question by Friday this week and my group members haven't been helping me at all. Right now we have an idea going with how sustainable biodegradable, paper and plastic materials are compared to each other. Basically just testing how long it takes each one to decompose and see which one goes faster. But that's not a 5x5 design and we only have 2 months so we can't really use that. Please help me out. I cannot carry this project on my own and I'm swamped with other things I have to do. So please drop some research questions. We have a really broad topic of community, so anything that can help improve the community or that can be tested within a typical community. That's what I'm working with, please drop any ideas. 

If you want to stay in that domain, you could try doing research about whether paper bags are actually "cleaner" than plastic bags considering manufacturing, recyclability, etc.

Like @kw0573 said, it's a good idea to have a group reunion and brainstorm about your topic together.

Your concern is based on the group 4 projects so it should be posted in that forum, please pay attention to this in the future.

• Like 1