So I'm starting the actual IB program this year and I'm kinda looking for people I can talk to for help in my subjects this year. If you're taking any of these classes, hmu so we can start like a study group or something on the IBSurvival messaging system (especially if you live in Texas!!)

2017-18 CLASSES

• IB Biology SL
  • IB History of the Americas SL
  • French 3 IH
  • IB Physics SL
  • IB English SL
  • Pre-Calculus IH

greetings, I'm Wyatt Berckenhoff I'm also a first year IB student this year! I also live in Texas right by Houston. I'm also in IB Biology SL, IB English SL, and French 3 IH. Would love to hear what you were thinking of using this blog as a study group/ help. 

• Like 1

hello!! i would also like to start a study group since this is my first year in IB. unfortunatly i dont live in texas, but i'd love to still be apart of it. and sadly we don't have any of the same classes, but i'm in Biology HL, English HL, Math SL, and etc. lol

• Like 1

Hi, i'm also taking HL History, HL English A, and also French (albeit ab-initio or B) However I live in Asia, so maybe i'll be able to occasionally ask for help or help in something (depending on the time in texas vs. time in china)

• Like 1