Retaking Visual Arts, Possible??

beezlespopcorn

I am a 2017 May graduates and I did quite well, however, my art grade was not what I wanted or needed to get into the university that I wanted. I have spoken to my DP co-ordinator (who I don't trust in the slightest because she recently became the co-ordinator and was my teacher before that. Imagine the worst kind of teacher and thats only half the story). She has now told me that she's pretty sure that I won't be able to re-do the visual arts course and that she can't send in the different components either, even though we documented absolutely everything! So my question is: is she right?? and if she isn't could you perhaps send evidence so that I can prove it to her. By tomorrow. Cause we have a meeting tomorrow. I am aware that this is about as short notice as it gets, but it is not my fault. She hasn't responded to my emails even though she said she'd get back to me by the 15th. Thank you so much for any responses. Have a lovely day. 

I think it is possible, maybe you should gather evidence that you didn't get into any university (Rejection letters, etc), or maybe try to apply next year to a different one or try through UCAS Clearing if applying to the U.K (Not sure how it works) or perhaps try applying to a university in Australia/New Zealand, as they operate on February-November year, or contact the IBO Office in Europe (I assume that's where your taking them), or if all that fails, maybe you can try to apply for a Foundation year at a UK university, maybe apply for a college in Canada for a course and then finish the year and transfer to a university, or go to a community college in the US and transfer. I think first try with the DP co-ordinator, then the IBO Office or whoever runs the IBO in Europe or maybe in your country, or maybe you can bring your parents or another teacher you trust into this, the IBO does allow you to retake, so either your teacher doesn't understand how it works, or maybe they're trying to take the easy way. I hope this helps, good luck :D