Taking another course few years after finishing IB

Dasza

Hello :) I've finished IB three years ago. I took Math, Physics, Chemistry and English HL and Polish, Geography SL and went to the University to study Physics. But at the same time I've started working for the foundation that helps people with physical disabilities and I've discovered that I simply love this job :D Now I want to move in that direction in my life, but to do it I should study Physiotherapy. And to study Physiotherapy I need to have Biology course. So here comes the question: is it even possible? Can I go to some school (does it have to be the one I originally did my diploma in?) and do only Biology? If yes, do I have to do the whole two years and attend all the classes or can I only do the exams and submit the IA's? Has anyone from you ever done it? Thanks in advance for any information :) 

Not sure, i haven't personally chosen Biology, but maybe consider going to community college to take supplementary Biology courses so you can apply to study Physiotherapy (Much better option, less time wasted, you could possibly be done in a year if you only went to take biology or physiotherapy related courses at a community college, and it is cheaper than going back to study at a IB high school, not sure if going to a IB again is even possible) But then again, not every country has community college, but if you're in the US or Canada, this could work :) Hope this helps.