Anyone studying in Taiwan?

mrunknown

What's up guys

Just wanted to ask if anyone here is studying his/her university endeavor in Taiwan. 

For past few months, Taiwan has gotten my attention with their extremely cheap tuition and living costs but pretty high prestigious education. I honestly want to inquire to people who are studying there. I would really appreciate if you who are studying or knowledgeable about Taiwan are willing to help me up. 

Thanks in advance! Have a nice day people. :^)

2 hours ago, mrunknown said:

What's up guys

Just wanted to ask if anyone here is studying his/her university endeavor in Taiwan. 

For past few months, Taiwan has gotten my attention with their extremely cheap tuition and living costs but pretty high prestigious education. I honestly want to inquire to people who are studying there. I would really appreciate if you who are studying or knowledgeable about Taiwan are willing to help me up. 

Thanks in advance! Have a nice day people. :^)

I haven't personally studied there, but I do know that while the universities there are good, they aren't well known unless you plan to stay in Asia or maybe study in post-grad (then it really won't matter as much where you went to school), National Taiwan University (NTU) is rising in the ranks of Asian universities, and their campus is quite nice as well (It has an American university feel to it). But other options are also good, maybe consider looking at Singapore (Great universities there, they are at the top of the Asian rankings and close to that in World rankings, have impressive facilities and have some generous scholarships and financial aid if you need it, plus Singapore is a central location and you can easily travel for holidays or go on exchanges, theres also cheap food there, and a large expat community, and English is a first language among many there). Taiwan is a good option, however you could also consider other places, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Macau. :)