IOP Ideas?

abela3

Hey, I'm new to this. If I'm posting in the wrong section, sorry!

Anyways. I'm trying to think of an idea to do for my IOP. My class has an IOP every quarter of the school year. Our IOP has to be on a text that we've worked on in the 9 weeks. So far, we've worked on Mythology by Edith Hamilton and the Odyssey by Homer. I'm not sure what I want to present about- any ideas would greatly help!

Thanks.

Guest TheMagical7

Present on one really important literary technique and what theme it contributes to in one of the books. Find something interesting to you that has plenty of evidence, and approach it in a different way to your classmates.

Edited by TheMagical7

• 2 months later...

Hi.

I and others will be happy to try to help you if you have specific questions, but first I'd recommend checking out this thread. I really can't pick a topic for you; that has to be your doing. I know it may seem like you're inexperienced or out of your depth, but I assure that all of us experienced the same thing when we were doing our first IB projects. Good luck.