CAS PROJECT HELP

Jewelz

As a junior in IB, we are required to begin our CAS project. My ma insists I create mine from scratch and I am truly not creative at all and hardly intelligent so does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do my CAS project on?? (I have read the answers for other people answering this question and I would like to introduce the fact that CAS hours, volunteering, is not the same as a CAS project. If you're going to answer, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, please actually know what the CAS project is)

As I am not yet a junior, I can't speak from personal experience about the CAS project. However, I do have a relevant example that could help you! Last year a junior I know organized a team of students from our school to walk a 5k benefiting a charity. They didn't create the charity walk themself; instead, they assembled the team that would represent our school. By planning, spreading the word, coordinating with the walk's hosts, and actually participating, they well exceeded the (50?) hour minimum needed. Since you said that you're not creative enough to come up with something on your own, you should definitely consider "piggybacking" off another established event. 

Good luck! :gluck:

• Like 1