Bio IA on Seed Germination HELP

So I'm doing my bio ia on the effect of different concentrations of sulfuric acid on seed germination. It's been nearly 3 weeks and I only have data for the control test (spraying with distilled water), and very few seeds germinated for any of the other concentrations (0.2M, 0.5M, 1M, 2M, 5M). These few seeds that have germinated won't really have any effect when I do the means for the 5 trials of each. Is it ok if I have very little variation in my data? It would be like an average of 14 out of 20 seeds for the control test and then less than 1 for every other increment. Does this reflect badly on me in any of the criteria? Or should I try and 'manipulate' my results? I realistically don't have much longer to do the experiment as I'm running out of supplies and school is closed for the break, and my teacher wants the other half of this ia done as soon as possible. Is it worth faking my results or should I just be honest? 

Edited by Guest