UNIVERSITY APPLICATION (should I include?)

Ahmededed

I'm only 15 and I'm on my second year of IB :P. To answer your question, it depends on what you're applying for. Plus most people take IB at the age of 17 to 18, meaning their minds are more developed than mine and yours, so if you get a good score in the IB like 38, there is a slight chance your acceptance chances will increase and you will have fame in University because everyone will think you're a genius (maybe). 

2 hours ago, IJustWanaPass said:

I'm only 15 and I'm on my second year of IB :P. To answer your question, it depends on what you're applying for. Plus most people take IB at the age of 17 to 18, meaning their minds are more developed than mine and yours, so if you get a good score in the IB like 38, there is a slight chance your acceptance chances will increase and you will have fame in University because everyone will think you're a genius (maybe). 

I truly doubt it. There's also the aspect of maturity which mainly comes with age, no matter how intelligent one is. Universities might also not want very young students for other various legal reasons...

To OP, I wouldn't mention it unless it really, really fits with whatever you're writing about. It will have no influence whatsoever on your application, and if you're under 18 and want to study medicine it will only disadvantage you. Plus, I'm pretty sure that universities will get to see your date of birth on your application anyway.