Uni documents

Hi everyone,

So most of the universities I've applied to require submitting high school documents. Do I submit my predicted IB scores? My school gives us midterm and end of term exams, but this year we'll only do midterm. So I'm really confused and don't know what to do. 

International admissions can be quite confusing, don't worry. 

Yes. If your school confers no grades, send your IB predicted grades. In my experience, universities usually explicitly ask for predicted grades because there are too many variables in determining the value of 75% in a private school in Mauritius vs. an 86% in a public school in Ecuador, for example. If you're confused, remember that you can call and email university admission offices (you can find their email address on phone number on their website) to ask them exactly what you should do in your unique case. If your school doesn't tell you your predicted grades, then you'll have to ask your teachers one by one and explain you need it for university admissions.

• Like 1