economics IB HL Economics?How hard? Should I do it

I am in year 11 and I am doing AQA GSCE Psychology, which I really am not enjoying. I get A's and a few A*'s. I started doing Economics GSCE but changes to Psychology within the first two weeks because our teacher was extremely bad, meaning I have no prior economics knowledge. I'm extremely oriented towards humanities and my math isn't that good. I want to study Politics or Law in university. Right now, I really don't want to do Psychology for IB (we need to choose our subjects by next week) and I have a read a bit of Economics and it seems really interesting. My strong point is my memory. SO

1)How hard is it to get a 7 in HL econ?

2)Should I do it? (taking into consideration all of the above)

3)Will the fact that I have a strong memory help me ?

4)Will I get a disadvantage because of my really average math skills?

5)Anything other you want to advise me 

In answer to your questions:

1. It takes a good amount of effort to get a 7 in HL Economics. Out of my 3 HL subjects, HL Economics definitely was the least easiest to tackle, and though not as much work as Biology, was harder than Chemistry.

2. I have never done Economics MYP nor iGCSE prior to the IB, yet managed to get a relatively high 7.

3. A strong memory if complemented with decent logical and reasoning skills will help immensely.

4. No, you can take Maths Studies and still excel at the maths at Econ HL. You only need basic algebra.

5. Keep up with notes. I did not take notes for 85% of the syllabi throughout the 2 years of HL Economics and at the end I was really only banking for certain questions to appear on my exam papers. (In retrospect I made Econ HL harder for myself than it needs to be due to a lack of discipline in maintaining notes)

Edited by IB`NOT`ez