Should I leave IB ?

Joey.C

Hello everyone, I have just finished my year 11 exam and I am not sure should I move from IB to VCE. 

I have done a seriously bad job on everything, Chinese A : 5/5 , English B : 3/5 , Math SL : 2 , Biology : 2 , Economics : 2 , Visual Art : 2

I know those results are ridiculously horrible, and my school is suggesting me to move from IB to VCE so I can at least get a certificate whereas if I fail IB I cannot get my diploma.

I realize that my main problem is I am not putting enough effort into all my academic subjects, which I think even though I move to VCE if I am keeping such attitude, I will never improve, so I feel like I should work extra hard to catch up with everything during the summer holiday, hopefully I could get a better grade in my next exam.  

I just want to ask you guys for some advice, what will you do if you are in this situation ? Do you think it is possible to improve much in two months ? and if I really failed my IB, can I do my exams all over again 6 months later ?

Thank you.

• 6 years later...

Many students feel joy when they find out that a writer from https://domyessay.com/graduate-essay-writing-service is ready to help with their homework at a pleasant price. This service often helps students from different countries to meet deadlines and achieve success. Every order is processed with impeccable quality and attention to detail. The writers of the service carefully make sure that each paper is free from plagiarism and errors, striving to achieve maximum originality. They are constantly improving their skills to guarantee your satisfaction with the result you get.