Transferring schools

Hi guys,
I'm currently doing the IB in Iran. I'm self-studying two of my higher level subjects in Psychology HL and Economics HL. So far, I've focused on my other 4 subjects so I'm a bit behind. Sadly, economics and psychology are the subjects that are most important to me and I've focused on them the least. For the may exams, I wanted to give my other 4 subject examinations and then give psychology and economics in November 2018. The reason that I can't give them in my school in Iran is that I would become a soldier(conscription in Iran stating that all men aged 18 and above must attend the army for a minimum of two years) and that I would have to leave 1-2 months before my 18th birthday. So basically, my question is 1) Can I give 4 of my exams at one school and the other 2 at another IB school? 2) If so can anyone give me the email of their IB coordinator so I can contact them for transferring just for the November 2018 exams (just giving psychology and economics HL in November)? PS. I have no problem with self-studying these subjects, I just wanted more time so I could get a higher mark in November. My email is [email protected] 

Thanks Everyone.