CAS Project Vote   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What Should I cover In My RoundTable Video Series

• What to do with North Korea
    • Abortion age limit
    • Gun control good or bad?
    • What does the UN really do?
    • Deforestation in Amazon (Rainforest)

For my IB CAS project I'm doing two things first a Philosophy based blog/ video series and a political based video series called RoundTable Decision. For the first idea I have a public Facebook group and have a topic once a month, i will post link bellow. I need help on what ideas to cover for my second idea. I need some ideas on what Political topics I should cover an a IB RoundTable "like" way. If you cant think of anything please place a vote in a poll I will have above . This will let me know what to cover first. (Links to video series and facebook group will be bellow). 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wUE9Y5nxD0&t=493s

https://www.facebook.com/groups/355190424927661/ 

Edited by Wyatt Berckenhoff

More topics you say?

MI6 agents have immunity on all crimes commited abroad- or in other words a liscence to kill (the CIA officaly does not)

Hate-speach censorship = or =/= censorship of freedom of speach

China as a friend vs China as a danger to the democracy based world order

Is China on the road to democracy or more restrictive autoritharianism?

Legalization of Marijuana and other drugs

Are children really tricked into becoming child soldiers and exploited or is it their choice that is being made?

Censorship of the press in extrodinary circumstances (eg. War)

Is democracy truly the best system of governance

Need and realism of NATO equivelant in the Pacific

Free trade, always good?

So here you have a list of my ideas, just make sure you truly do it in the roundabout, multiple pov way you speak of. Otherwise you might have problems as IB doesen't want no political activism in CAS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, random_savage said:

More topics you say?

MI6 agents have immunity on all crimes commited abroad- or in other words a liscence to kill (the CIA officaly does not)

Hate-speach censorship = or =/= censorship of freedom of speach

China as a friend vs China as a danger to the democracy based world order

Is China on the road to democracy or more restrictive autoritharianism?

Legalization of Marijuana and other drugs

Are children really tricked into becoming child soldiers and exploited or is it their choice that is being made?

Censorship of the press in extrodinary circumstances (eg. War)

Is democracy truly the best system of governance

Need and realism of NATO equivelant in the Pacific

Free trade, always good?

So here you have a list of my ideas, just make sure you truly do it in the roundabout, multiple pov way you speak of. Otherwise you might have problems as IB doesen't want no political activism in CAS.

ThankYou so much. I know I'm walking a very tight line with doing this project. But i fell it is needed a neutral as possible political videos what show more then one view of a political concern or issue. The trick is to show the advantages and dis-advantages of each idea without picking what one is better to be seen as activism. i will have to make it clear to the Ib that I'm taking many pov and not picking and choosing the better ones in my opinion... staying neural. 

• Like 1