Canadian University Requirements

HilarityEnsues

I'm from Ontario, so they didn't even look at my IB scores, just my Ontario marks when I applied. Are you an international student?

I applied to UT science and got in fine, UT sci only requires predicted of 28. Same for UT eng except if you're applying for engineering science, that would probably require a minimum of 35 or so. All of my friends that applied got into Waterloo sci and eng, they aren't extremely competitive programs so I don't think they'll require a very high IB score..I believe my friends said only 30 was required.

^ Those are all very generalized requirements. I was wondering if anyone knew the specific requirements, as in total mark + specific course marks required. I'm trying to figure out which programs are more selective and which are less so I'll know what to put as my first and second choice, if that matters.

If you look at the Waterloo link and keep scrolling down, it has the specific requirements for each program.

I'm not sure for the UT specific requirements though, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...