WHAT SUBJECTS DO I TAKE

Im an ib students year 1 and i want to study in sweden stockholm in karolinska institut since im swedish but what are the subjects required as HL and SL and i cant take all 3 sciences in my school  so what do i do because i heard that sweden needs all three?

You should check which programs need 3 sciences. Then you could either try to take 1 outside of IB or petition to IB to take irregular diploma.

On 06/12/2017 at 4:13 PM, lolo123321 said:

Im an ib students year 1 and i want to study in sweden stockholm in karolinska institut since im swedish but what are the subjects required as HL and SL and i cant take all 3 sciences in my school  so what do i do because i heard that sweden needs all three?

I have a friend doing IB in Sweden, and his school allows him to do the irregular diploma, meaning that he takes 3 sciences, omitting a Group 3 subject. Or you could do what I did, just take the additional science as a 7th subject. It will not be stated on your diploma, but instead, you will receive a separate certificate for this subject. 

I assume you want to get into medicine? 

Sweden requires two sciences at HL, one at SL, if I'm not mistaken. 

Take HL Biology and Chemistry, and SL Physics, and you should be good. Or if you wish, you can take the national curriculum's physics class instead. Wouldn't recommend it though. 

:nicole: