internal assessment Getting screwed by my coordinator and principal

So, basically me and my coordinator as well as my principal aren't in the best of terms, i was retaking my IB2 year and they decided that I shouldn't retake any classes and as well as my finals. But I know that I can still retake my subjects. Since they didn't want me to do so they will not accept any Internals from me, even though the deadline the school has has yet not passed. Should I get in touch with the IBO or let it be?

Subject in matter: psychology and economics 

HELL YEAH REPORT THEM, THEY ARE IN NO POSITION TO DENY YOU THAT. However, before you do so, ask your Coordinator why she doesn't allow you to retake the the subjects. If you know their reasoning is bull****, make this threat and they'll become nervous. You'll have the advantage here and force them to do ask you ask, just make sure its nothing crazy like cheating on the exam or something like that.

I know I can retake the subjects and I have registered for it in May but it's the internals they won't accept. Honestly I think it's just to fu*k with me. But I will go to her the first thing in the morning.