Hey everyone!

So for my upcomming IOP in 2 weeks, I am planning to do one on Wide Sargasso Sea. So far I managed to form a thesis of 

"The author Jean Rhys presents the theme of Alienation through  exclusion of the characters in the novel based on race, wealth and status, appearance and shared cultural symbols and values."

I chose this thesis primarily after going through interrelationships between the characters of the novel. Primarily, these factors in my thesis are brought through:

poverty, appearance (creole).

Alienation that leads to destructive acts in the novel -

Anette marries mr mason driven by exclusion in society which leads to the loss of her son, home and sanity

Daniel Cosway alienated from society obsessed to avenge his step father hurting antoinette's relationship through letters

Antoinette is alienated from her own self by madness and her own husband chnages her name (identity affected).

Overall, are there any pointers I should work on and I am open to any suggestions for a good hook and better way to incorporate my thesis with my evidence