In a bit of a bad situation with my PP supervisor.

heyitstoto

Hey!

I did the personal project myself, and I know how stressful it can be. Is this for the Academic Honesty form? If so, then you need those signatures, since they will essentially act as your declaration of academic honesty. Is there no possible way you can get those signatures before turning in the paper? Or can you meet with your supervisor now and talk about it?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

When is your project due? If there is still some time for you before the deadline, I suggest finding your supervisor during either break time or lunch time. If you have tried this and it still hasn't worked, an email to request for a meeting would do. If that STILL doesn't work, then I honestly am not sure what other advice I can offer you. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/6/2018 at 2:55 AM, heyitstoto said:

Hey, I'm a 10th grader (year 5 in the MYP programBasically, I was unable to meet with my mentor for three required meetings. This means that I did not get the signatures I need and now I'm very scared I will fail the project completely. Basically, how dead am I?

My personal project (everything) was due somewhere in March (18th or something like that). For my academic honesty form, I had scanned and submitted my form in 3 pdf files (3 pages) on time, and my MYP coordinator at my school took me out of class for a few minutes and told me I would need to put it into one folder since she was going to send my personal project to the IBO. I find it very odd that nobody came to you to make sure to get your forms signed because my MYP Personal Project coordinator was running around the school making sure these disorganized kids get their forms signed. This is what I would recommend:

- Try to arrange an appointment with your supervisor and get those forms SIGNED

- Talk to your MYP Coordinator/Personal Project Coordinator to ask if it's fine that you've submitted your documents late (i.e. if you will pass the grade)

• Like 1