Im a student in Sweden with the subjects;
English A HL
Economics HL
History HL
Math SL
Swedish A SL
ESS SL

I'm very sure that I want to apply to an University in the UK, and study Economics.
A school I'm very keen on is LSe (London School of Political and Economical Science).
Courses of my interest;
BSc Philosphy and Economics
BSc Economics
BSc Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
They generally require
International Baccalaureate: Diploma with
38 points including 7 6 6 at Higher level, including 7 in Mathematics

Do they mean that it's a must to have a 7 in Math HL, or does a 7 in Math SL suffice?
IF that's the case, is there any way to take an A exam (UK) in Maths? (My school doesn't offer Math HL)

1 hour ago, Karl-Axel Olson said:

Im a student in Sweden with the subjects;
English A HL
Economics HL
History HL
Math SL
Swedish A SL
ESS SL

I'm very sure that I want to apply to an University in the UK, and study Economics.
A school I'm very keen on is LSe (London School of Political and Economical Science).
Courses of my interest;
BSc Philosphy and Economics
BSc Economics
BSc Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
They generally require
International Baccalaureate: Diploma with
38 points including 7 6 6 at Higher level, including 7 in Mathematics

Do they mean that it's a must to have a 7 in Math HL, or does a 7 in Math SL suffice?
IF that's the case, is there any way to take an A exam (UK) in Maths? (My school doesn't offer Math HL)

Yes, they require a 7 in Mathematics HL for those majors. The only major they have I know of (from 2 years ago) that does not require Maths HL is BSc Accounting & Finance, which only needs a 7 in Mathematics SL. 

However, I don't think it's possible to just take the exam for A-Level Mathematics. Their assessments are in "modules", which is spread throughout the school year(s). Alternatively, you might be able to speak with anyone behind the scenes for LSE admissions and ask if AP Calculus BC would be a satisfactory alternative, since that would be an exam you may take without the corresponding course.