Economics Math I.A Help

ManroopA

Okay so basically, I am doing an I.A on predicting the price of Ethereum, a crytocurrency, in 2018. It is very much like predicting a share price of a stock market, and I am having trouble with what to do with my data. I don't know how to use standard deviation and other things to draw conclusions, or even know how to make a normal distribution out of this. Please help

It seems you have a tenuous grasp of basic statistical tools, so I suggest first brushing up through various sources e.g. websites or your Math textbook

http://www.dummies.com/education/math/statistics/how-to-interpret-standard-deviation-in-a-statistical-data-set/

I have no idea about how to predict share prices, but typically in statistics, values are predicted through extrapolated trend-lines, or projected lines of best fit. You will need gradient and intercept values, as well as a plot of data spreads to construct a best-fit line, which can probably be searched for online.

My own maths ability is pretty shaky at best, so I don't know how normal distribution comes into this. 

Best of luck. 

Edited by IB`NOT`ez