Relationships LO studies confusion

scallopsinspace

Hi,

For the Relationships section for paper 2, I have some questions about whether these studies above are applicable to the L.Os:

Analyze why relationships may change/end: Wedekind? I read on some website that we can say that a couple's MHC genes are too similar but I don't really think this is an acceptable study because of this (weird?) argument...

Biological factors contributing to the maintanence and formation of relationships: Wedekind and a study about how a woman's menstrual cycle dictates the extent of how attractive they find masculine faces. Do these work?

Discuss the role of communications in maintaining relationships: Gottman's Four horsemen. Our teacher said that we could use Levine's study on how indv vs collect. cultures prioritize love in marriages since we can argue that "communication is not that important in relationships, culture is too". Is this an acceptable way to answer this question?

Also, for Kiesler and Baral, would we lose marks if we just said "Kiesler"? (This is a general q applicable to both P1 and 2 but I'm curious...)

Thanks!