Hello, fellow IB students and survivors. 

I was talking to my old IB mate the other day about, how there are things from the IB that we actually miss... I know it's strange. It inspired me to write this little piece about how I think of the IB 2 years after graduating. (https://education.media/the-ib-diploma-how-it-has-brainwashed-me?_ga=2.216576660.305210453.1516984124-487562858.1516802302) 

I was wondering if I'm the only one who thinks like this now, or how the perspective is for other survivors out there? Hope you want to help! 

Love, A Danish survivor 

I had just read the article that you posted and I find it very well written. :) 

I have yet to begin the IB programme so I don't know if this is totally true. However, I have definitely heard a lot of my seniors whining about the TOK and IOC (Literature oral commentary). So, I guess the programme is still quite similar now compared to back then? :P  

I think the IOC's are pretty similar to our Oral exams. We had oral exams in all literary subjects, so for me that was English Literature HL, Danish Literature HL and German SL, and its good to hear that IB students still complain about TOK... Some things never change :D