Jump to content

Pre Ib grade 9 math

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! 

I have a lot of free time on my hands these days, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for Math textbooks, websites or study guides that follow the grade 9 Ib curriculum? I wanted to see what subjects I haven't studied yet and which ones I'll have an easy time with. It'd be cool if you even name the textbook you used.....

Tips for other subjects are appreciated too!

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to help you! After all, I just survived the first semester of grade 9 pre-ib~~~~~ It would depend on what school you'll be going to, I can help you more if you can specify that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/27/2018 at 6:51 PM, Rebecca132 said:

I would love to help you! After all, I just survived the first semester of grade 9 pre-ib~~~~~ It would depend on what school you'll be going to, I can help you more if you can specify that!

Thank you! I'm going to St.Roberts (Ontario).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude you are still in Grade 9, no need to worry for ****. PreIB? Dude thats grade 10 when you do personal project and choose DP subjects for next year. Just play as much as you can, drink, party have fun you've got "free time on your hands."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Nao Matsumoto said:

Dude you are still in Grade 9, no need to worry for ****. PreIB? Dude thats grade 10 when you do personal project and choose DP subjects for next year. Just play as much as you can, drink, party have fun you've got "free time on your hands."

I'll bear that in mind thanks :D

I'm still curious though, and I figured having a head start never hurts.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-01-30 at 8:38 PM, sarv said:

 

Thank you! I'm going to St.Roberts (Ontario).

I wouldn’t say there if much to prepare as Pre IB is still similar to academic. We use Nelson math text books for math at St.Robs, but you can’t really study much since we have our own course packs as well. For math, it’s hard to study since they combine concepts from different grades. French is relatively easy and you can get a head start my memorizing the conjugations of frequently used verbs. Since you can start getting the feel to how physic formulas work and in English, we just read Romeo and Juliet and mainly just analyzing text. Hopes this helps!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rebecca132 said:

I wouldn’t say there if much to prepare as Pre IB is still similar to academic. We use Nelson math text books for math at St.Robs, but you can’t really study much since we have our own course packs as well. For math, it’s hard to study since they combine concepts from different grades. French is relatively easy and you can get a head start my memorizing the conjugations of frequently used verbs. Since you can start getting the feel to how physic formulas work and in English, we just read Romeo and Juliet and mainly just analyzing text. Hopes this helps!

Thank you! This was super helpful! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.