U of Toronto Application Status

valentinallama

Hey!

So I just checked my Join UofT portal and I realized that my first choice application status has changed from "Application Received" to "Application Reviewed". It had been a week and I hadn't received any email from U of T for decesions or missing any documents... Can someone suggest what should I do? Should I just wait or send an email to the admission for enquries? I'm really worried that if I have missed out anything...

Please help!

5 hours ago, valentinallama said:

Hey!

So I just checked my Join UofT portal and I realized that my first choice application status has changed from "Application Received" to "Application Reviewed". It had been a week and I hadn't received any email from U of T for decesions or missing any documents... Can someone suggest what should I do? Should I just wait or send an email to the admission for enquries? I'm really worried that if I have missed out anything...

Please help!

I would email admissions to ask what's going on because usually when they're done reviewing your application, you should be getting an email immediately (at least that happened with me when I applied there)