French B SL HELP

I started ib about two weeks ago and almost everyone's taken AB. I already have prior knowledge since I did my GCSEs, but I've heard that B SL is quite hard, especially if youre not fluent (my case) So i was wondering if anyone could give some advice as to how I should prepare and study for the course and if it it would be too difficult for me? (since I'm not fluent)

• 3 weeks later...

I would recommend taking a look at basic vocabulary, learning conjugations for common verbs (verbs ending in -er, -ir, -re, and some common irregulars such as avoir, etre, faire, pouvoir, etc.), other basic grammar, etc. if you don't already know those. Make sure you are applying what you learn by reading news, books, magazines, and practising speaking and writing in French. Pay close attention to various francophone cultures (there are A LOT) as you will be asked to make connections to them. There is no way to study for specific evaluations so the only real way to get better is to keep practising. 

Also, most people taking French B SL are not fluent, so you won't be at any disadvantage. But I heard from them that it is indeed difficult. 

Good luck :)