Biology EE (Neurobiology) Help??

asipasi

Hi guys,

So we're meant to be researching EE topics, and Ive decided I wanted to focus mine on neurobiology. Ive spent a long time online trying to look for EE's that had to do with neurobiology/neurology, but have had very little success. I wanted to do this so I could get a clearer understanding of what my initial research question may be. Unfortunately, I've had almost no luck so I'm resorting to this. I would ask my supervisor, but we haven't been assigned them yet. Basically, I need opinions on whether neurobiology would be a good enough topic for a 4,000 word essay/40 hour commitment, and furthermore what specifics in neurobiology could I actually do my research on? I am not asking for people to dish out research questions for me, but rather help me formulate one myself. I was thinking maybe something to do with human reflexes (vestibular/vestibulo-ocular) and how they differ with age, or gender? I'm not too sure, and in a bit of a pickle. Our EE proposals are due soon with our desired topic, so any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thank you guys in advance :)