EE introduction?

Max Fung

Dear all, 

I have recently completed my initial reflection and experiment plans as well as my research question for my ESS EE on soil. However, I'm stuck before I even typed a single word, I have doubts over what to include in the introduction of the EE. I read previous examples but they're kind of foggy, do you guys know roughly what to include in the introduction of an EE (Not just ESS)? Please tell me about it if you know, that would be greatly appreciated :) 

An introduction should interests the reader and introduce the topic. For group 4, this is typically consequences, applications, non-technical backgrounds. For soil, it could be on the relevance of your work on soil, scope of your study, your overall approach and goal in this research or paper. Following the introduction could be scientific background and literature review, in which you discuss the science, environmental backgrounds and cite many sources. 

• Like 1