Applying for universities in the Netherlands - HELP

Guest juliete

Guest juliete

Hey guys!!

Might be a really dumb question but...

I am applying to dutch universities at the moment and all of them requires a copy of my diploma or grades transcript to upload in my applications. I have already ordered the official transcripts from the IB but I am really confused on how to finish the applications now since I haven't been informed by any of them that they received my results... I would be so grateful if anyone that have applied to universities in the Netherlands could help me on that application process?

Thanks a lot. 

Hi, 

I was looking into dutch applications while I was applying and some of my friends have applied there as well. As far as I know is that your counsellor is supposed to provide them with your predicted grades and sometimes soon they should send you an email for an interview. If they haven't then you should definitely send them an email asking about your problems. Sometimes it takes quite a while for universities to report back to you, may I know how long it has been since you applied?

Most importantly, it is only the predicted grades you sent from your IB and then they will inform you back for an interview update or so :) You cannot finish the application with a copy of your diploma that will be later on when you are done with IB as you are already aware, so I am sure that step can be done later on? You did not receive any automated email saying that your application have been received or anything? 

Guest juliete

Yes I have contacted them and Groningen replied back saying that they have received my transcripts from the IB so I do not need to upload them in my application for now and I should just upload the other necessary documents and be done. 

Thank youuu!