Arabic B EE help - ~Lc~

Guest rider

The title clearly explains my situation!! I am stuck trying to find an appropriate topic for my arabic b EE. Many told me on TSR that LC is the best person to help me in this EE, since she did hers on the same subject. Help plz =[ :P

Mod edit: There is no need to post the same thread 5 times. This account is subject to Admin moderation (for 5 days) of all your posts before they can appear on the forums. So just posting things once will be fine. We will come and approve of your post if it's legitimate and not spam.

y i cant dl ee samples?

More mod edit: Please read the FAQ and the Rules. Second part goes for the textspeak and double posting.

I would recommend literature if you're language is good enough. If you have a wide vocabulary and have no grammatical problems (which neither I had) then go for literature! but if you don't then I strongly suggest you go for a social issue.

I did mine on a social issue, which was really talking about Islamic architecture in Jordan! if you want to do a social issue, then chose an issue which is:

1. not researched before (most of your sources would have to be primary, interviews, leaflets.. etc. rather than books)

2. something related to the region you live in, where the examiner would not know of!

Your EE won't go to an examiner in your country, however it will go to someone in the Arab world! so think of something very very very LOCAL! I think mine got a 29/36 (yes 1 mark away form an A >.< ) because it was about the king Abdullah the 1st mosque and it's not really one of the popular mosques which are usually researched (like the aqsa and the Umayyad and the prophet's mosque) plus it's new!

can you tell me where you live? mishan 2a2dar 2asa3dak 2aktar bi mawadee3 momkin tista3milha.

do u mean IM mail? I'll PM u one of them, though I don't use it much which is why I give it out to randomers.

PM me a time u can come online and we'll work tht out because I'm at Uni now and extremly busy :lol: I'll have nothing to do tomorrow... I think :lol: so maybe then ^_^

hey everyone ... well if u need any help in arabic you can always ask me ... im a lebanese native arabic speaker... :lol: ... Even though i can't help you with ur original problem of the topic i can always be of assistance in everything else :lol: