Language B EE in Japanese

Kuma

Hey everyone!!

So I (perhaps stupidly?) am doing a Language B Extended Essay in Japanese. I'm SL and my level isn't amazing but i'm super motivated when it comes to Japanese. My EE is in Category 1 and looks at how Katakana works, and how Japanese people's English Learning is influenced by it.

Does anyone have any advice? On how to approach it / structure it? I would really really appreciate any pointers in regards to resources so if anyone has any ideas, hit me up please!!

Thanks!!

Hello Nezumi! 

As for how I would rephrase your EE question, I would make it more specific as to what you mean by English learning - are you referring to character recognition, comprehension skills etc? You need to be more concise with how you define the term "English Learning" as it is a very vague concept itself. Also, I feel the first part of the RQ to be unnecessary and your final RQ could be along the lines of: How are Japanese people's __________ influenced by Katakana?

• Like 1