New reference for business studies

Calling up for IB student who took Business and Management subject. I've created a website specially designed for business students. The website have links for Syllabus, Assessment and Terminology. Besides, if you create an account at the site, you will be able to use the extra features of this website which are Biz Chat and Biz Forum. Come on and have the real business discussions.

The URL is http://www.businessialogy.com

The website is ready to be viewed. However, I am still in the process of improving it. So, mind me should any error happen while you try to open the site. So far, I can say that the site is ready. Hopefully, you can take your time to view the site and get benefits from it. Tell your other friends about it and do not forget to register as members.

To know more about this site, you can read it at the 'about' link on the main page of the site. One more thing, I am looking for testers to test the site. Kindly contact me if you are interested. I really need you guys help. Thanks in advance.

Happy learning business!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello...

Calling for BMS student... Econs student are welcome too.

I just want to address your attention about the website mention above.

Due to spam problem, I have to close the Forum features to avoid from outsiders simply post anything they want.

The purpose of having the forum is actually for business student to discuss specifically about business.

It is preferable if you can register and post at the forum. The more people the merrier.

All this while, users who registered at my site does not have anything to do with business studies. Therefore, I have to enable the registration as well. But I was hoping to have real business student to use the website.

If you are interested to register, just follow the instruction as mentioned in the front page of my website or you guys can just simple PM me here. I will make the registration for you.

The thing is, I just want the website to be active especially at forum and chat. I know the website consist of merely words and no advance graphics, but please mind with the limitations. Do drop any comments to upgrade the website.

Thanks to all. (and visit my site now)

Edited by avrila

Thanks..

The registration is disabled for a while. Please contact me if you wish to register. I need business students to make my website active.

Anyone else, you guys can also just inform me to register.

hi avrila: well, i am doing business and management HL and I have registered on your website. I would like to ask you if you paid to create this site and also if you can help me to create a website. So far, i've liked your website but you can add things like revision questions and stuff like that to help students to revise.

Thanks for registering. Yes I do pay a web host to host my website. I also by the domain name.

In total I have to pay 33.1822 USD (after conversion at here) for 100mg.

You want me to create a website for you? What type of website do you want? Well, for now I am busy with IB. But I know a friend who can make a website and you sure will love it. Tell me if you are interested. :(

Other business students, do register at my site and post at "Biz Forum". I just want to make it more active. You guys can also chat at "Biz Forum"

To register, please inform me as the registration is disable for a while due to spam problem.

Edited by avrila

• 1 month later...
Hey avrila! i'm taking Biz HL for the May 2010 exams n i'm looking for any sample IAs for business.. would really appreciate if u could help. :D i would love to register at your website too! bt i can't find any links to do so.. :P

Well, I am glad that you are interested. You cannot find any link to register as I disable the features for new registration. I will open back the registration now. YOu can click at the "Create new account" link. OK.. see you there.. :D

Calling up for IB student who took Business and Management subject. I've created a website specially designed for business students. The website have links for Syllabus, Assessment and Terminology. Besides, if you create an account at the site, you will be able to use the extra features of this website which are Biz Chat and Biz Forum. Come on and have the real business discussions.

The URL is http://www.businessialogy.com

The website is ready to be viewed. However, I am still in the process of improving it. So, mind me should any error happen while you try to open the site. So far, I can say that the site is ready. Hopefully, you can take your time to view the site and get benefits from it. Tell your other friends about it and do not forget to register as members.

To know more about this site, you can read it at the 'about' link on the main page of the site. One more thing, I am looking for testers to test the site. Kindly contact me if you are interested. I really need you guys help. Thanks in advance.

Happy learning business!!!

Nice work, i will register ASAP. and finally ! i found something to refere to ! because my business teacher sucks. :blum:

this is really great site...

its free right to become a member..

Do u have any help on the case studies for paper 1 for may 2009

Yeap... Membership is free.

For the case study, you have to familiarize with the problems and try to answer any expected questions that might be asked. The questions should be answered by referring primarily to the information derived from the case study, as well as by referring to your own knowledge. I guess, you should have your own set of questions for the case study. I see lots of them posted at the forum. Its good to share though.. =D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The link brings me to a webpage with a black background and nothing to click on.

Yeah same here, seems his security was pretty low and some low life decided to hack it =/

Yeah... my Website has been hacked recently (it happened a few times already)... I've contact my web hosting to restore it back...

Hope it will be ok soon...