Exam-tips

wera

I don't really think the mock exams matter so much but they do give you a good gauge of your current abilities in each subject. So, you should still take the mock exams seriously. (I am not sure if you are referring to your prelims though - I know the teachers will be giving you a predicted grade for your prelims and this will be reflected in your portfolio when you are signing up for university courses).

As for advice on the subjects, the only two subjects I can offer advice for is really HL Chemistry and Math Studies (or Math in general). 

Like most sciences, chemistry is a "muggable" subject - you can revise a few weeks before the exam and still do well. You just need to really understand the concepts and master the application of these respective concepts in different situations (which you could do so by practicing past exam papers). Just read up on your textbook and try to identify your weaker topics.

Math is just drilling past exam papers. More practice = More exposure to different types of questions = Allowing you to solve a wider variety of questions = Higher grades! :) 

Hope this helps! :D 

Edited by Lixter