URL to TOK presentations on youtube needed for class

ImAcatnow

Hi everyone!

I would highly appreciate it if anyone would like to share their previously done TOK presentations from last year or later. This is the first year that my teacher is teaching TOK and our class kind of needs some presentation videos to see the proper way to present. We've currently seen around 4 videos and none of the presentations were from last year so they're all using the old format. Any recordings of any TOK presentations would really be helpful for our class to learn about making an A grade TOK presentation. 

I do hope to receive some good presentation videos that my class could see and learn from. Thank you in advance for anyone who sends a link to their presentation.

- K

2 hours ago, IB_taking_over said:

I did mine for May 2016 exams. I think that's the current syllabus? If it is, I have my powerpoint and presentation notes that I can share with you if you think they would be of use to you and your class. 

Yes, this would be helpful. Any presentations, videos of people giving their TOK presentations, including their TKPPD would also be very helpful. We're trying to practice as much as we can and prepare ourselves for the correct structure of the presentations.