IB History - 7 (13 markband+) Paper 2 Help!

DavveTV

Hi people!

I am constantly getting a 12 on my Paper 2 practices, but am failing to reach that 7. I think the reason for this is my structure, and how it needs to be improved so I can write more coherently and tighter (if that makes sense). I was wondering how to structure my introduction and body paragraphs. 

For my introduction, I have been taught to primarily define the key concepts, give context, and then offer my thesis. The problem I have is that my definitions become to formulaic and choppy. I don't get a nice flow to it. I also don't know precisely what I need to define. If anyone have any pointers, I would to hear some on how I can tighten up my introduction.

For my body paragraphs, I am very confused on how to organize my evidences and evaluations; and how many I should include. Should I state Evidence #1, and evaluate it? Then after that state Evidence #2, and evaluate it? And finally do the same for the third? The problem I have with this is to I fail to come up with a flow and being able to link all of these in a fluid format. This is my main problem; how to organize my evidences in my body paragraphs.

Thank you for helping me or the time you took to read this.

Kind Regards, a fellow IB Survivalist.