Which language 2 should I chose?

Kil- STRO

Hi, I will be starting IB DP next year and I've been facing some issue with my choices for group 2. My choices were French and Spanish. I've studied French for 3 years, and now I am at phase 2 and still, I get 3s and 4s. But the reason why I get such grades is that I don't care about French and honestly I don't like learning languages. On the other hand, I have Spanish ab initio that I've never learnt in my life. Moreover, I heard that Spanish is one the easiest languages in the world and is quite easy in the IB.  Thinking this through, even with myself weak at French I was thinking of choosing French ab initio (additional I was wondering if I can still go for French ab intio , with studying it for 3 years). But if French Ab initio is not possible then I can't go to French B as I am weak at this language. That is when Spanish ab inito is what's going to take the lead. I hope anyone can help me make the decision.