Is my CAS complete?

Sope

When I look at my ManageBac I feel like I've nearly fulfilled all CAS requirements, but I kinda want to double-check. (I won't give the names of exactly what I'm doing tho) So I have:

1 Creativity for a little more than 2 months (Already done reflections, marked complete)

1 Activity for 6 months (In progress, reflections submitted)

1 Activity+Service for a little over 2 weeks (Already done reflections, yet to get it marked complete by supervisor)

1 Activity for 6 months (In progress, reflections submitted)

1 Creativity for more than 8 months (In progress, reflections submitted)

1 CAS project (Creativity+Service) for more than 6 months (In progress, reflections not yet submitted)

1 Creativity for 6 weeks (Already done reflections, marked complete)

1 Activity for 9 weeks (In progress, reflections not yet submitted)

1 Creativity for 8 months (Already done reflections, marked complete)

1 Service for half a month (Already done reflections, marked complete)

1 Service for a day (Already done reflections, marked complete)

1 Creativity+Service for a day (Already done reflections, marked complete)

1 Creativity for 9 months (In progress, reflections submitted) {I actually have a question about this which I will talk about at the very end**}

1 Creativity+Service for 9 months (In progress, reflections submitted)

So have I fulfilled all CAS requirements so far? Do I have to include any more experiences or should I just finish these off and end my CAS?

**So basically that Creativity is Model United Nations. I entered it as Creativity because at first I was a regular member, but now I've been promoted to the leadership team. I know that the leadership members are allowed to make MUN a Service aspect for their CAS- so should I change the MUN experience to Creativity+Service now or should I do it next year? (Because I'll be doing MUN next year- obviously, you become twice as motivated to do something like that when you're promoted!)

CAS is more about completely that checklist of outcomes and objectives on ManageBac rather than the ours. However, your list gives me the impression that you're almost done with the requirements- if not already.

As for MUN,  it would be fine to keep it as Creativity + Service if you've started to do some planning already for next year's MUN.

6 hours ago, Rosalina said:

CAS is more about completely that checklist of outcomes and objectives on ManageBac rather than the ours. However, your list gives me the impression that you're almost done with the requirements- if not already.

As for MUN,  it would be fine to keep it as Creativity + Service if you've started to do some planning already for next year's MUN.

Thank you for the info :)

• 8 months later...
17 hours ago, Arhan_Kamath said:

For my CAS to be 'complete', i.e. for me to be eligible for a Diploma, do I have to complete each learning outcome at least once or do I have to have all the bars of the learning outcomes displayed on managebac to be filled completely? Thank You

My school said that it isn't necessary to have them all filled, but you might want to check in with whoever's in charge of CAS in your school about that