Exams in 1 month

I have the exams in 1 month and did not start studying yet. I am extremely scared about the exams and dont believe i have sufficient time to study for them properly. I do math hl and physics hl and still did not revise anything. I believe i will fail the exams or get really low grades. I may be dramatic but i dont know what to do. Do i have time? How can i do this?

Hi, 

I believe you still have time and you shouldn't give up hope! You will still be good to go if you have a good foundation for math and physics and other courses and there are definitely websites out there and study guide textbooks that you can use to help yourself out! For example, there are those Oxford study guides to make your base or foundation better in the particular subject and is mainly used for a quick revision. I think you should definitely start making notes for each course as soon as possible for each course 

Edited by Quastine

Hello! 

If you really feel like you cannot finish revising all your subjects in 1 month, I would highly recommend you to refer to the condensed study guides available to you (If not, borrow notes from your more diligent friends) and use that as your notes. Personally, I feel that 1 month will not be enough for you to make comprehensive notes on each subject. 

Hope this helps! :D