diploma Help!! Im choosing my DP subjects tomorrow?

Are my subject selections alright If I wanna major in Social Work or Psychology in university? Im choosing my subjects tomorrow

HL

Econ, Psychology, Bahasa B (native language)

SL

Biology, English A, Math Studies

omg yeah math studies is embarrassing but i'm really really bad at math :/ and is it dumb if i choose Econ HL alongside math studies? Sorry if i sound annoying im just really worried i wanna get a better ib score sigh

Edited by changlix

Please be sure that your school offers Bahasa, otherwise IB does not support Bahasa B globally. 

You need to choose a course in literature (group 1). This could be a "language and literature" or "literature" course. As far as I know, if you are ok at plugging in numbers into a formula and solve, you are fine at Econ HL.

• Like 1

Psychology might be better with HL Biology, however, univeristies do accept HL Psychology and Sl Bio.

You need to take a language A subject, are you confident in english to do SL English A? If so, you will most likeley need to do it to get your IB diploma. Also, make sure your school offers Bahasa B HL and that it is recognized by the IB as a language B. 

On 4/15/2018 at 0:59 AM, cluelesskidd said:

Psychology might be better with HL Biology, however, univeristies do accept HL Psychology and Sl Bio.

You need to take a language A subject, are you confident in english to do SL English A? If so, you will most likeley need to do it to get your IB diploma. Also, make sure your school offers Bahasa B HL and that it is recognized by the IB as a language B. 

ohh i accidentally had a typo.. but yeah i am joining english a actually thank you