DOES ANY SCHOOL IN SWEDEN OFFER NOVEMBER EXAM 2018?

@hk18@PRM

Yeah the price per subject for Nov 2018 is about 200 euros (79 subject fee and a 100 late subject fee). These numbers are for two years ago but shouldnt change much.

You can consider to take it in May 2019 and it is just 79 euros per subject or whatever new price is (not including any profit school may take) and 350 euros registration fee

It is approaching last few days for internal deadlines set by many school for IAs EEs and such. IB does not accept EE after Sept 15 and IA marks (after each school thoroughly grades them) after Oct 30. Most schools set internal deadlines at least 1 month before IB deadlines.

4 hours ago, kw0573 said:

@hk18@PRM

Yeah the price per subject for Nov 2018 is about 200 euros (79 subject fee and a 100 late subject fee). These numbers are for two years ago but shouldnt change much.

You can consider to take it in May 2019 and it is just 79 euros per subject or whatever new price is (not including any profit school may take) and 350 euros registration fee

It is approaching last few days for internal deadlines set by many school for IAs EEs and such. IB does not accept EE after Sept 15 and IA marks (after each school thoroughly grades them) after Oct 30. Most schools set internal deadlines at least 1 month before IB deadlines.

You see the thing is even some shools ive called want to take a 500euros administration fee which threw me off. The payment is off my mind as im desperate to pass IB as i cant do anything in denmark without a passing diploma in high school. But i will not attend an exam knowing that they are making me pay double when i could find one that does not. Fact that IB is hard is understandable, but the idea that they dont provide us with a list of schools thay allow us november exams is disappointing 😰😰😰😰

• Sad 1