DOES ANY SCHOOL IN SWEDEN OFFER NOVEMBER EXAM 2018?

Lion

4 hours ago, kw0573 said:

@hk18@PRM

Yeah the price per subject for Nov 2018 is about 200 euros (79 subject fee and a 100 late subject fee). These numbers are for two years ago but shouldnt change much.

You can consider to take it in May 2019 and it is just 79 euros per subject or whatever new price is (not including any profit school may take) and 350 euros registration fee

It is approaching last few days for internal deadlines set by many school for IAs EEs and such. IB does not accept EE after Sept 15 and IA marks (after each school thoroughly grades them) after Oct 30. Most schools set internal deadlines at least 1 month before IB deadlines.

You see the thing is even some shools ive called want to take a 500euros administration fee which threw me off. The payment is off my mind as im desperate to pass IB as i cant do anything in denmark without a passing diploma in high school. But i will not attend an exam knowing that they are making me pay double when i could find one that does not. Fact that IB is hard is understandable, but the idea that they dont provide us with a list of schools thay allow us november exams is disappointing 😰😰😰😰

• Sad 1

• 7 months later...
On 8/14/2018 at 4:52 PM, hk18 said:

@PRM im going to the uwc after a search of 3 hours. i will hopefully go. so if you want , lets keep in touch. 

I FOUND A PLACE GUYS GUYS I FOUND A DAMN PLACE. AFTER 4 HOURS OF CALLING AND CHARGING MY STUFF AND CALLING AGAIN, I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FOUND THE PLACE IM CRYING SCREAMING AND AGHHHH. ONE THING ITS CALLED UWC AND I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT, AND I SWEAR I FORGOT IT EXISTED EVEN THOUGHT ITS SUCH A DEMANDING SCHOOL THAT HAS LIKE HIGHEST AVERAGE PASSING RATE. AND ITS LOCATED IN NORTHEN NORWAY AND IS ISOLATED. yes. ahhhhhh its unbelievable. but its really expensive sadhshfaklædahfa like right now im just shock at the prices. but this is like normal i think and i think we just need to todo it. 

Just wondering if you finally took November exams in UWC Norway? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, indimpi said:

Just wondering if you finally took November exams in UWC Norway? 

Yahhh i diiddd! It was good experience but im sitting again this may because My grades were not satisfying. 

it took me alot of time to find a school like, a month or two.leaving me with a month of study, i keep underating IB forgettting it needs a month of mental preparation and then another month of studyinf lol.  I only had 4 weeks to study so. 

But yah i went haha.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, hk18 said:

Yahhh i diiddd! It was good experience but im sitting again this may because My grades were not satisfying. 

it took me alot of time to find a school like, a month or two.leaving me with a month of study, i keep underating IB forgettting it needs a month of mental preparation and then another month of studyinf lol.  I only had 4 weeks to study so. 

But yah i went haha.

Yes, it takes time to mentally prepare for the exams. Even if you know most of the stuff it is easy to freak out in case the paper is difficult.  

Thanks a lot for the reply and good luck for the May exams :)

On 4/10/2019 at 8:07 PM, indimpi said:

Yes, it takes time to mentally prepare for the exams. Even if you know most of the stuff it is easy to freak out in case the paper is difficult.  

Thanks a lot for the reply and good luck for the May exams :)

you are welcome! I can see that you are also taking them, and in Norway hahah, good luck!! 

Edited by hk18

• 1 year later...
On 4/11/2018 at 3:55 PM, Lion said:

Hello, 

Because of personal reasons I couldn't sign up for the May Exam 2017 and I truly want to do the exam this year and I would appreciate if you could inform me about who could possibly offer November Exam 2018 in Sweden. 

Thank you in advance  

You had more time to prepare for the exams. I hope that you did not do what most students do who do not write essays on their own and then remember that they have to write essays on their own and turn to the service from which students buy cheap paper online at BuyPaperCheap.net which provides really the cheapest services in the world of writing essays.