EE Stress going to fail?

Sleeping Dude

I'm so stressed about my EE! I'm doing an English EE on the use of colour to create a complex relationship between Death and Humanity in the Book Thief only to know that it's been done countless times! Additionally, there are exemplars online for this and makes me feel really guilty and also limited in how I research because it would seem like I am copying but I am not! I firstly started with poetry by William Blake for me EE but my EE supervisor said that it is too short and she and I concentrated on War Literature. I then looked at Night by Ellie Wiesel and another war novel, but she said that it was too hard. Through her recommendation, I chose to do the Book Thief, and noticed that colour was very prominent throughout the novel. I told my idea to my teacher and she said that it was good. What if I don't get my diploma for doing a topic that's already been done? Is this very bad? I'm super stressed and not sure how to approach my EE anymore. :(