Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have two questions for which I can't decide which one is the best one for my history IA, which one do you think is better or how can I make one better for my IA?

  • What policies did Hitler enact in order to get total control over Germany?

  • What effect did Nazi Germany have on public and civilian life?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're both too broad for an IA. Usually, you'd want to narrow it down to a certain policy of Hitler's that led to a political victory of his. Or pick a certain tactic used by the Nazis to consolidate power in Germany and study its effect on public and civilian life.

 

Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rosalina said:

They're both too broad for an IA. Usually, you'd want to narrow it down to a certain policy of Hitler's that led to a political victory of his. Or pick a certain tactic used by the Nazis to consolidate power in Germany and study its effect on public and civilian life.

 

Good luck.

 

How about these? Are any of these better, if so which one?

  • How did Germany's expansionist foreign policy influence the spread of anti-Semitism in Europe?
  • How did Germany’s expansionist foreign policy affect public and civilian life? 
  • How did Germany's expansionist foreign policy aid to the radicalization of Jews in Europe?
Edited by Isabela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Isabela said:

How about these? Are any of these better, if so which one?

  • How did Germany's expansionist foreign policy influence the spread of anti-Semitism in Europe?
  • How did Germany’s expansionist foreign policy affect public and civilian life? 
  • How did Germany's expansionist foreign policy aid to the radicalization of Jews in Europe?

First one could work. Make sure to specify the time though (...foreign policy during 19XX-19XX affect the...) 

I think the second one is still a bit broad. I think public and civilian life could be narrowed down to something like a public shift towards or against certain political idealogies.

As for the third one, not sure what you mean by the radicalization of Jews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rosalina said:

First one could work. Make sure to specify the time though (...foreign policy during 19XX-19XX affect the...) 

I think the second one is still a bit broad. I think public and civilian life could be narrowed down to something like a public shift towards or against certain political idealogies.

As for the third one, not sure what you mean by the radicalization of Jews.

Thank you! I think I will use the first one, and I added from 1933-1945

How did Germany’s expansionist foreign policy during 1933- 1945 influence the spread of anti-Semitism in Europe?

For the last, I meant more as in it helped radicalize the treatment of Jews. 

Thank you again you've helped me so much, I can't thank you enough!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.