Getting a 7 in hl Biology

chloeolut

4 hours ago, chloeolut said:

Hi there,

I started studying last week,

Can I still possibly get a 7 in hl bio if I continue my revision?

It's a lot of content :irene:

Without knowing your general level of preparedness prior to revision it's hard to say. I consistently made 7s throughout my final year of HL Biology and so I was confident I didn't need to revise that much during the last couple of weeks. 

I'd say general rule of thumb if you've already been consistently getting 6s, then it's definitely possible that through these last 2 weeks of hard revision you can get that 7. May also depend to some extent on the score of your Bio IA was. 

12 minutes ago, chloeolut said:

I have a good knowledge of most concepts except Nucleic acids... How did you manage to get 7s throughout though? :nicole:

I think at the end of the day it's consistent revision of concepts and paying close attention to the syllabi that netted me a 7. Although my IA scored pretty highly, I could still have done well without it as exams are really the make or break. Knowing your strengths and weaknesses allows you to focus revision too.