Trinity College Dublin

AmanyMahran

I think Trinity has a very good reputation and is well known for things like research, and maybe good in terms of academics because they have very high entry requirements. Might want to do a little research and check out the course itself and see if you find it interesting, or if it's what you want.  

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hiya!

I'm glad to see someone else interested in Ireland - you're the first person (other than myself) that I've come across who's interested in studying there. I'm looking at Trinity myself for English (and possibly music/history), and having lived in Ireland for a while and been to the college, I can say that it's an amazing place to study. It's home to a lot of historical monuments as well, like the Book of Kells.

Asides from that, as of the 2018 rankings (https://www.4icu.org/ie/), Trinity is on top. It is academically rigorous (similar to Oxbridge, I think, but less harsh) and known for reserach and academics. As far as I can gather, it's good for the humanities (ie: English, politics, law, history, etc). Have you checked requirements and things like that? You also might want to explore the CAO (what Irish universities use to accept offers - it's the Irish UCAS, basically) and figure out how it works. I know that for Ireland, you don't need a personal statement, but your grades are very important. 

If you have any more questions, I may be able to help! :)